Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Purple Gorilla T-Shirt: Series 1

I think it's time I explain our first shirt release more in detail so you know what we're all about.
When I first started Purple Gorilla it was always going to be a t-shirt company, but other projects came my way and I had to change it to an independent design studio. We did all the marketing and branding for the Rock For Hunger Music Festival here in Orlando, FL last year and that kept us extremely busy for about 5 months straight. After that we made a fully animated music video for a collaboration song between the very popular South African indie rock band, Ashtray Electric and Gazelle.

So after the dust settled I had more time to focus on the real reason I started Purple Gorilla... t-shirts, but most importantly art. Each shirt that we produce is Limited Edition with only 100 shirts made with every release. Each shirt comes with custom packaging and is hand numbered with a personal message from yours truly.

So that's the story in a nutshell, I've got a lot more up my sleeve (I can't tell you everything at once!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment