Wednesday, September 7, 2011

iPhone 4 Wallet - Which One To Get?

You go out and you have your wallet, phone, keys, cigarettes (if you smoke) and a few other things I don't want to know about with you, but you only have so many pockets.

For a while now I've been looking for a wallet that can also hold my iPhone. I've looked through a bunch of products online and I've been able to narrow it down to 2. The first one comes from Twelve South, a great company with a range of products for your iPad, Macbook etc. Their iPhone wallet retails for $60.00, a little pricy, but damn it's beautiful.



Check out my second choice after the jump.
My second choice comes from a company called HEX. They manufacture slim, simple and clean products that include watch bands (iPod Shuffle), backpacks and the iPhone wallet. This one retails for $49.00

2 comments:

RoxieDust said...

I dig it. Theyre both nice, but the book thing is too cool

Purple Gorilla said...

I ended up buying the book wallet (or my girlfriend did) and I love it. Real leather, durable and just something different.

Post a Comment