Saturday, November 26, 2011

MK MVP - Ashtray Electric - Bittersweet Manipulator

 I told you I would and here it is; Ashtray Electric new music video as part of the MK MVP Project.

"The girl in the video lives in box in a papier mâché Nightmare Before Christmas-like land. Ashtray Electric, who are watching her in life behind a screen, take turns scaring and playing tricks on her. This includes frightening her with monsters and blowing cigarette smoke at her which turns into fog in her world. You can’t help feeling sorry for her. A rather cruel video."

One of the coolest concepts I've seen for a music video in a long time. Very original and you have to give mad props to the guys from Motion City Films, job well done.

I'll post my top 5 videos from the MVP Project soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment