Monday, February 4, 2013

New Music Monday - The Inscape

I think it is only right that I start the week off strong and I cannot think of a better band than The Inscape. Originating from Nashville, Tennessee, The Inscape consists of John Condit on vocals and guitar, Robert Hudson on bass, Jesse Clardy on guitar, and Zach Robinson on drums. John Condit and myself met for the first time at Belmont University while we were touring the school back in 2008. John ended up pursuing his studies at Belmont while I decided to move to Orlando, Florida and attend Full Sail University. I knew from the first day I met John that he will do amazing work in music and now I can share that with you for the first time. 

Their grungy, raw, blues rock sound is a reflection from their musical influences like The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane and Quiksilver Messenger Service. As soon as John's vocals blasts you in the face you get the feeling that Jack White's soul lives within and all you are left to do is listen and enjoy the sharp melodic guitar riffs take over your body. "No Expectations" is the title of their debut EP and is available for purchase right HERE. You can catch them live at The Mercy Lounge, Nashville, TN – February 18, 2013 and at the Carousel Lounge, Austin, TX – March 15, 2013. For more info check out the official website             www.theinscape.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment