Sunday, June 19, 2011

The First Purple Gorilla T-Shirt, Commercial & Website Update

After months of hard work and sleepless nights, the first Purple Gorilla shirt is in sight. Together with my good friend, Shawn Golden, we completed the design process and we're ready for print. The shirt will be known as "Series 1" and I can assure you only a limited number of these shirts will be printed. I will keep you updated as we get closer to launch. If you'd like to put your name down for pre-order, that will guarantee you a shirt, please e-mail me your name and contact details to purplegorilla@mail.com

I am also planning to shoot the first Purple Gorilla commercial next month that will feature the new t-shirt design. Together with film, design and business students from Full Sail University, combining their talents, you can expect one hell of a video. More details on that to come as well.

While we're launching the shirt and commercial, you can also expect the new Purple Gorilla website. It will be the first step to a fully functional Purple Gorilla website. The PG domain will be www.purplegorilla.co so I suggest you start bookmarking!

SO, as you can see, lots of things are happening here at the Purple Gorilla ranch and I can't wait to share it with you.

--Print Is Not Dead--

0 comments:

Post a Comment