Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Zebra With Imagination

After a long wait and image teasers, The Imaginary Zebra launched Series 4 of their T-Shirt range. Benson Chou did another amazing job creating 6 unique, clean designs known as TIZ. I've been following Benson's clothing line since it started and it was about time I got my hands on a few shirts. I've got to know Benson via Social Media and exchanging our passion for photography, art and fashion. Benson is very personable with his customers and you can tell how much passion he has for what he does. With my shirt purchase, Benson even included this personal note and drawing of the new Purple Gorilla logo. No other clothing brand out there will do something like this!

Who knows, maybe you'll see a Purple Gorilla x Imaginary Zebra collaboration in the near future...

Here's a look at Series 4 available now at theimaginaryzebra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment