Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Hundreds X Don Pendleton.

Don Pendleton is a legendary street/skate artist and I've been following his work for a long time now. I'm a huge fan of The Hundreds and Don of course, so when they collaborated I couldn't be more excited.

Don designs for the biggest and best skateboarding companies in the world, including Element, Alien Workshop, Zero Skateboards, Hessenmob Skateboards, Heroin Skateboards, Landscape Skateboards , Designarium Skateboards, DVS shoes, Etnies shoes, Gravis, Burton, Nike 6.0, DC Shoes, Oakley and the list goes on.

Like all great artists, Don has a very distinct style and you can see it throughout all of his work. Yesterday I received a great surprise in the mail... an original Don Pendleton piece from his collaboration with The Hundreds. It even came in a professional frame, ready to be hung on my wall of awesomeness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment